Summer List 2017
Summer officially starts TODAY! I'm excited to have a little break from school and primarily be working and having fun. Here's what I've got on the docket:
1. Learn how to code // I've been wanting to do this for a while and wasn't able to take any CS classes during undergraduate. Lucky for me, there are TONS of free websites online.
2. MarketFront Opening at Pike Place Market // You'll see me there working on June 29th for the Grand Opening, but I'M SO EXCITED for this new edition
3. Terracotta Warriors at the Pacific Science Center // I'm not going to China anytime soon...
4. 24 hour foodie adventure in Portland // Stay tuned for this ridiculousness
5. Sunrise hike
6. Visit Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium
7. Sea to Sky Gondola // Up in Squamish, about a hour north of Vancouver, is some of the raddest scenery
8. Yayoi Kusama’s Infinity Mirrors at the SAM // Last year I was able to see her infinity room at the Broad, I'm hoping to make it into this special exhibition!
9. Buy a floatie and hike to a lake
10. First Thursday at the Bellevue Arts Museum
11. Take a long exposure photo of a starry night
14. Read 5 books
15. Take a road trip with friends // Maybe stay nice and close in Washington by going up to Leavenworth or venturing down to the Grand Canyon...who knows?
16. Go camping or backpacking (or both?)
17. Watch Seinfeld start to finish
18. Go to the Peninsula (Olympic National Park, Cape Flattery, Shi Shi Beach, La Push, Forks)
19. Visit another island (Victoria, Vashon, Whidbey, or Orcas)
20. Revamp my blog // Now that I have a little more time on my hands, I want to dedicate more time and effort over here
I'm excited for my third Seattle summer and to accomplish as many of these as I can before September 22nd aka the start of fall. Let me know if you'd like to join me!!